Monday, 17 September 2012 05:52 | Written by Michael Tunnell
The uGet Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest release of uGet with version 1.10.1. PPA users will be updated automatically but others can get the latest version from our Downloads page.
To learn about what is new in 1.10.1 please click the "Read more..." link.
Changelog - 1.10.1 Entry
01. Restart download if aria2 response "speed was too slow".
02. Don't assign filename if user doesn't specify it by commandline or UI.
03. Show error message if uGet can't connect to aria2 on startup. (about 7 to 10 sec)
04. Add "Website by: Michael Tunnell (visuex.com)" in about dialog.
05. Fix: program doesn't save/restore summary visible settings.
There is a known bug:
* If user add URL by command-line with '--quiet', program still assign filename automatically.