Do you want to help translate uGet?
Awesome! We are always looking for Translators. If your language already exists please still consider becoming a uGet Translator because there will be more strings to translate in the future plus reviewing existing translations would be very helpful as well.
Once you join a uGet Translation Team and submit translations, you will be added to the "About" page which can link to whatever site you want it to or to just your Transifex profile.
All uGet Translators need to create an account on Transifex as our translation management is powered by Transifex.
How to become a uGet Translator:
- English is the Source Language, so you will need to be able to translate from English to your desired language.
- Signup for an account at Transifex (screenshot)
- Verify your email address, Login and go to the uGet project page.
- Choose your language you want to translate or if it isn't there then click the "Request Language" button. (screenshot)
- If you are requesting a new language then select or search for it in the new box that opened. (screenshot)
- If your language exists, click on the Language link and then the "Join Team" button on the next page. (screenshot)
- Click on the current resource file, as of this writing it is 1.10.4.po, and you will see a popup box.
- click the "Translate Now" button to use the awesome Transifex editor. (screenshot)
- Download the file for use offline and then upload your changes
- Transifex Editor's Untranslated View is Awesome...
- choose the option "Untranslated" (screenshot)
- you will see all of the lines on the left sidebar be sorted by only showing untranslated lines.
uGet on Transifex