uGet 2.0.2 is Now Available
We are excited to announce the immediate availability of the latest version of uGet, version 2.0.2. We've added some new features and made some bug fixes with this new release. We are currently in the process of updating all the supported distros with the latest version. Click the big photo above or the "read more" link to read the full details for What's New in 2.0.2 . . .
Shameless Donation Request:
We appreciate all of our users and supporters but uGet is a project that consists of only 2 people. If you'd like to help us further, it's not necesssary, with a monetary donation we would very much appreciate it. We are working to improve many aspects of uGet but we are only able to work on it in our free time, with your donations we can devote more time to uGet without stressing over those evil things called "bills". Regardless if you donate or not, we do appreciate all of our users and we are excited to continue improving uGet for everyone.
Donate to uGet
Note - Oh and if you missed it, we also released the Stable version of uGet for Android today as well.
- curl plug-in: fix memory leak and avoid accessing NULL pointer.
- curl plug-in: create new file with correct size if file size is not the same.
- curl plug-in: create new file only in first connection.
- curl plug-in: change setting's file name if plug-in created new file.
- Don't resume file with incorrect aria2 control file (no bit field).
- replace invalid characters \/:*?"<>| by _ in filename.
- curl plug-in: create new download file if file size is not the same.
- curl plug-in: use common user & password by default.
- curl plug-in: response error if post or cookie file not found.
- curl plug-in: don't create aria2 control file if download file create failed.
- curl plug-in: if error occurred while allocating disk space, delete created download file.
- curl plug-in: count downloaded size after splitting download. (avoid progress > 100%)
- avoid crash if user doesn't specify argument value.
- When creating folder failed, check folder exists before returning error.
- When uGet get SIGTERM, it will save settings and call sync() for Linux.
- check and fix settings after loading Setting.json
We are so excited for the future of uGet, are you? Let us know in the comments section below what you think of this new version and the future of uGet or if preferred just make a comment in the comments section below the blog post.