Default folder on different partition

If you are using an old version of uGet (1.x.x) then post your question in here. Past topics about older branches of the app will be stored in here as well. Also, might I suggest updating to a recent version of uGet. http://ugetdm.com/downloads

Default folder on different partition

Postby Xandra » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:25 am

there was one other thing, a few months ago i was trying to move the default download folder to another partition and there didn't seem to be a way, of course for each individual download you can set it then but i wanted to move the default location. this was version 1.8.2 again so maybe it was already available in newer editions or i just didnt see that option for some reason.
Xandra
Xandra

Linux Distro: koi nahi

Re: Default folder on different partition

Postby MichaelTunnell » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 pm

1.8.2 is a three year old version so it is no longer supported and should no longer be available to install from any distro...unfortunately some still do it.

What you are wanting has been available in uGet for a while now, just update to the latest stable and you will a LOT more great features. :-)

Note: do NOT reply to topics to ask your question, make your own topic. Replies are only allowed if directly related to the topic replying to. Your question was not related at all and thus should not be attached to that topic.
MichaelTunnell
Site Admin

uGet Version: Latest Dev Build
Operating System: Linux
System Architecture: 64bit
Linux Distro: Kubuntu & Antergos

Return to Archived Versions