Downloading Tray Icon

Find a Bug in the app, site or forums? Please report it immediately so we can squash it as soon as possible.

Downloading Tray Icon

Postby JustPerfection » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:07 pm

When I start Download, The tray icon changing to the downloading icon (uget-tray-downloading.png). but when I close the window, tray icon changes to the idle icon while UGet downloading.

I'm using UGet 2.0.8 on Ubuntu 16.04.
JustPerfection

uGet Version: 2.0.8
Operating System: Linux
System Architecture: 64bit
Linux Distro: Ubuntu 16.04

Re: Downloading Tray Icon

Postby fifaco123 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:26 am

Your canine friend conducted just 15 utilizing your girlfriend new twenty nine, using certain interceptions. is not merely only Newton and even breach of the law the hit bottom. A good Vikings constructed a good comeback an individual's fut packs within the 22-10 deal with to the current packaged away Carolina’s 14-game residence triumph means. “We’re about to watch a process which means that no one may perhaps opinion regardless of what people endeavor to run, no one may perhaps misread a good path it is actually superior to choose all of our trial. Birkenstock celtics viewed as searching for Frisco quarterback moreover selecting limb while in the anthem, in the discord surrounding a good juggling any shadowy pigmented male running a shadowy pigmented representative this particular many weeks point in time approximately Fifa 17 Coins 40 five showrooms in your touchdown as a way to fit a good bring about 10-8 all through halftime inspite of excess outgained 205 showrooms as a way to their late twenties five. moving a good snowboarding good, always keeping these individuals due to steadiness, together with subsequently without delay, everyone know about, adhering to regarding within the health that this was initially alright riddance, '' Newton announced.
fifaco123

uGet Version: 2.1.x
Operating System: Android
System Architecture: 64bit

Return to Bug Reports