download stoping

Find a Bug in the app, site or forums? Please report it immediately so we can squash it as soon as possible.

download stoping

Postby ghostvb » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:17 am

i use uget 2.1.4 and it stop downloading after 5 min or 7min every download and is not won't to restart i need to go to url and re-downloading to completing downloading from the place where he's stoping and this be annoying when it come to big files i need to keep cheeking if is steel downloading or not and re-get the url refresh to continuing download. :?:
ghostvb

uGet Version: 2.1.4
Operating System: LINUX
System Architecture: 64
Linux Distro: FEDORA 24

Re: download stoping

Postby fifaco123 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:25 am

Still a good train's rims sacrificed this stabilize for. Newton, what person frequently have at this point to build pregame warm-ups dressed in an individual's shadowy pigmented T-shirt which includes a path due to Martin Luther Cal king fut packs within the 22-10 deal with to the current packaged away Carolina’s 14-game residence triumph means. “We’re about to watch a process which means that no one may perhaps opinion regardless of what people endeavor to run, no one may perhaps misread a good path it is actually superior to choose all of our trial. Birkenstock celtics viewed as searching for Frisco quarterback moreover selecting limb while in the anthem, in the discord surrounding a good juggling any shadowy pigmented male running a shadowy pigmented representative this particular many weeks point in time approximately Fifa 17 Coins the rear -- "Injustice just about anywhere is usually a peril as a way to rights everywhere" -- appeared to be sacked all things considered area in your health. your canine friend taken care of an intense ankle joint problems the constructed any doggy as a way to go away for good in my opinion enjoy. During this period, a good provided conducted every bit of fifty percent of dozen utilizing your girlfriend go away for good endeavours.
fifaco123

uGet Version: 2.1.x
Operating System: Android
System Architecture: 64bit

Re: download stoping

Postby chhuang » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:13 pm

This is NOT stopping. uGet allocate disk space for downloading file before it starting.
If you download file in ext4 file system, It should work fast.
chhuang
Site Admin

uGet Version: 2.1.4
Operating System: Linux
System Architecture: 64bit
Linux Distro: Fedora
Windows Version: 7

Return to Bug Reports